Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADMINS READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

ADMINS READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Empty ADMINS READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

Post  jomalley Tue May 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Ok so i have gone long enough. This is bullshit. Im sorry to say it admins but you are doing a shitty job. Me and rasta go on the server 5-7 hours a day and never see you on. Griefers come on this temp map and destroy it. I kno that you guys are doing stuff and this is a temp map, but we never see you guys on. i never see daf on and you say he is a US mod. Im from the US too and i never see him on. You appointed caf mod to and he is never on. Im not saying i want to be mod. Im just saying you guys need to do better. I hope you understand

jomalley

Back to top Go down

ADMINS READ THIS!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ADMINS READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

Post  RastaMajik Wed May 18, 2011 7:42 pm

its fucking true people griefing us griefing my wolves my farm the glas bridge the city wallls stealin public chest killing us and generally fucking up the server its bullshit ...
i have a lot of respect for the server and love watchin it grow but you need to appoint admins from different timezones atleast until your online ..
because its a piss take building stuff then losing it !

ALSO.. you need an eu admin because.. alot of people from eu comeo n during the day and dont manage to get on the server because they have to wait for ages for an admin to coome on

RastaMajik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 10:17 am

yea yea yea, rasta is op, he can op jomalley, dont op anyone else, if you see caf or daf op them 2.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down